Are you looking for a way for your board to annual affirm their commitments and service as a board member? This template is for you.
Use this tool to help affirm a board member’s:
- Commitment to the Christian faith and the cause of the organization
- Commitment to the responsibilities of a board member
- Commitment to engaging others in the cause
It’s healthy for board members to annually affirm their commitments to the organization, cause, and this position. Using this tool has multiple benefits:
- It helps communicate expectations when orientating new board members
- It lays a Foundation for board members to recommit each year, or acknowledge what they are no longer able to do
- It becomes a point of reference for accountability
Join countless Boards who have used this tool and seen an increase commitment, communication, and engagement within their board.